August 30, 2009

Japan Trip 2: Book of Secrets


Uhh, good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, uhh, this is your captain speaking ... our flying time to Tokyo, Japan, will be 12 hours and 30 minutes, and, uhh, we're about to fire up our one and only in-flight movie - uhh, my favorite movie - starring the beautiful and talented, Nicholas Cage as my hero, Ben Gates, in "National Treasure: Book of Secrets."

Uhh, we'll be playing, "National Treasure: Book of Secrets," every hour on the hour and, uhh, if you're as big a fan of Ben Gates as I am, you'd agree it was your patriotic duty not to land this plane until after the very last showing of, "National Treasure: Book of Secrets," has been completed. Now, that may add a couple hours to the flying time, but it's well worth it. I have also, uhh, instructed the flight crew not to serve any beverages or meals to those not watching, "National Treasure: Book of Secrets." And in just a short while I will, uhh, tour the cabin and if I catch anyone with their eyes not glued to that tiny, tiny little screen and marvelling at Ben Gates solving riddles and adventuring for the good of America, I will taser and then choke you, just a little bit.

You'll also notice, I am wearing my hair just like Ben Gates. Uhh, feel free to, uhh, ask me about it. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy, we're about to start our first showing of, uhhhhhhhhh, "National Treasure ... Book ... of Secrets ... this is your captain ... speaking ... Book of Secrets ...
Seriously, is it just me or have you noticed this too?
I'll try to update KOSSHI as much as I can.
See you in Japan.

James

3 comments:

Michael said...

Uhh. it sounds, uhh, like a flight to, uhh, heaven.


May Ben Gates Be With You.


M. Govier

Anonymous said...

Have fun watching - again, and again, and again, and... uhhh-gain...

- JoBu

Unknown said...

Is it always like that? The farthest I've ever flown is Florida.