April 12, 2011

Rome, Italy - April/May 2011

In the last week of this month, I will travel to Rome, Italy, with my fiance, Tomoko, as well as my family for a vacation. We will stay until about the second week of May.

The last time I was in Italy was April 1995, just before I left to live in Japan. I have very fond memories of that first Italy trip and look forward to making new memories.

As we'll primarily be in Rome, I would be interested in any information about training. Tomoko and I love to make new friends, learn, and share our experiences, she being one of the few licensed 'Makko ho' instructors outside of Japan. In the Bujinkan, we know Makko ho as Ryutai Undo.

Please feel free to drop me a line - maybe we'll share a cappuccino together!

Grazie!

James
Contact: james@sgtidojo.com

No comments: